The Travel Experience delivers professional consultancy on a range of tourism-related projects across the Nordic region.
Our Directors both have more than 30 years experience in the Nordic travel industry from both a domestic and international perspective, and have sat at Board level on numerous organisations from Site to the World Association of Travel Agencies.
Our consultancy topics range from corporate incentive travel to cycling tourism. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
• Board member experience with the Association of the Finnish Travel Industry, MPI and Site Finland chapters, Visit Finland and the World Association of Travel Agencies.
• Excellent networks with the top travel providers and key travel organisations
• See the industry from the eyes of an international client aswell as that of a Finnish travel industry entrepreneur
• Active members of multiple travel industry associations and organisations - both domestic and international
• Product Planning & Development presentations and workshops (leisure and corporate)
• Incoming Agencies & DMCs - the Distribution Chain
• Destination Research
• Product Development for Tour Operators
• Sustainability for Tour Operators
• Fam Trip Planning & Hosting
• Russian market and language expertise
• International Markets Expertise
• Sales & Marketing representation
Past clients include:
- Visit Levi
- Visit Helsinki
- Visit Tampere
- Visit Finland
- Cultural Tourism Project - Turku & Tallinn
- Cycling project, Ellare
- Haaga-Helia Univeristy of Applied Sciences
SEND US A REQUEST
You can send us a request for consultancy services by filling out our short on-line form, or by simply sending us an email.
Innovative programmes across Finland.
Complete Conference services.
Total meetings service throughout Finland.
Event handling throughout Finland.
Tailor-made programmes for groups.
Packages and Helsinki tailor-made service.
Official handlers of TVs and Special Interests in Helsinki & Espoo.
The Travel Experience has won numerous awards, and are three times winners at the prestigious annual Best of Helsinki Awards, including Director Merja Hart as Travel Professional of the Year.